Friday, September 11, 2009

Week two, life with my parents!
















Finally we have left the hospital, I know mom and dad were a little nervous but I think dad was really excited to sleep in a bed versus a hospital bench. They strapped me in this gadget and put me in this moving cube (it made me very sleepy). Next thing I know I was home sweet travel trailer. :) A few days later dad had to go back to Egypt for a few weeks. So mom and I chilled at Poppy and Ny's during the week and hung with Granma and Granpa ron on the weekends. It was so nice getting to spend time with everyone. I sure cant wait until I get to see my dad again.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I anxiously await further updates...Liam, you are such a wonderful and blessed addition to our family. I love you up to the sky and back!

    ReplyDelete