Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 months

10 months flew by. I got to go to Luxor a second time with my Gma, Aunt Sue, Uncle Sean and Cuz Brady. It was a blast and I ate like a Pharroh. We did a Nile cruise and I stood for the first time all by myself. We also went to a few parties and hung with friends. Hit the Embassy a few times and cut up the desert in the razor.

Love the koshery...(it's and egyptian dish with noodles and lentles, chickpeas, rice tomatoe sauce and some crunchy onions on top...sooooooooooooooo good) Magic hands!

Hey dad, give me that beer!


This is one of my buds, Seb, he's a Kiwi!


OH NO, more pictures




This could work for a man purse, right?





Tubby time






I LOVE swimming



HEY, Whatcha do'n

NILE CRUZ'N...got my hat, my bottle, all I need is some shades
Mom, I am going to hate you for this picture when I get older!

At the market picking out our veggies for the week


SUN...IN...MY...EYES

Alabaster Factory...they just love me here


Riding the towel gator



Faster DAD! this is a sports car model

Me and my friend Leo, he is 3 days younger then me, but about 3 times bigger than me.


OH NO, he is attacking


Really, check out the size difference, he wears 3T clothes


Dad and I out in the Sakkara Desert on the Razor.




















No comments:

Post a Comment