Sunday, October 25, 2009

Motor-City Madness!!

ooooh whats this do?

Relaxing in the shade


Dad, where's my beer... I mean bottle

LOOK OUT DESERT HERE I COME!



Who's that girl in my picture?




Look dad, I got this!






Just pimp'n





Grrrrrrrrrrrr...I Just can't reach the gas!



Hey everybody. So my mom and dad tell me I gotta go to this BBQ at a friend's house. Friend? What friend, I never met the guy. Well I didn't feel like arguing and my dad said there were gonna be some cold ones in the cooler once we got there so I gave in. Well once I got there, boooyaaaaaa!! I see KTM motorcycles all over the place, a Polaris Razor, a pool, and a partridge in a pear tree. It totally didn't suck, I went out with my parents in the Polaris to tour the desert, dad made me go slow so we kept it under 100mph. If I'd figured out the whole opposable thumb thing I would've gone rippin' through the desert on one of those bikes...just like my pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment