Monday, December 28, 2009

5 MONTHS PART 2

Walking in the Wadi
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is fun!

Where is Liam?


Boy that hike sure did tire me out!






BOOBIE WALK FOR THE CURE



I'm ready to rock this race!


There's mom and the rest of egypt just after the race started.


Dad I am starving and so ready to go home!




Halloween 2009

Ooooh Ahhh magic glowing orb... Fine I don't want to hold your hand either!

Ok my love, I am ready to hold your hand now.

Super frog baby!



Are they done taking pictures yet? I am so bored of this!

Why do our parents dress us up in such funny outfits, this is so embarrassing

Mom and I hanging out at the Halloween party!


A frog in love with his princess


Hey guys, someone left me in the bag!


My second date with Anna at Wadi Degla.
Who's Louder?

No comments:

Post a Comment