Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MONTH 5

LUNCH TIME! I WILL HAVE A ROLL WITH LUNCH!

AND MAYBE A FINGER ON THE SIDE

NAH, A FIST SOUND A LITTLE TASTIER!


Watch me go, Im a pro!



DAY AT THE PARK WITH MY GIRL ANNA BANANA!

Relaxing in the grass!


Women...already taking me by the ear and telling me how it is.



Mom let me use the camera, not to shabby of a job if I say so myself.


Yeah, I know she's a hottie!


Me and my girlfriend chill'n in front of a huge statue... you can see our excitement!


Me and my pet frog Roldolpho. I am not sure why dad named him Roldolpho because that is going to be really hard to say when I start talking.



FLASH DANCE


Dad and I are working out my routine... mom flipped the camera the wrong way so sorry about the sideways view.





OUT WITH DAD!

Shisha Pipe Anyone? Going to Helal's Shop


Trying out my new backpack for the first time...so far so good!


SWEET POTATOES!
Sweet potatoes taste so much better than plain rice cereal. What were they thinking feeding me that other stuff!



Come on and hurry up... I'M WAITING!


Mom showed me how to use the spoon. I'm so proud of myself! See, I barely got any on me.


I TAKE EATING VERY SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment