Wednesday, December 30, 2009

6 Months and Growing (part 1)

THANKSGIVING DINNER....MMMM...MMMM GOOD


This eating stuff is easy as pie. Hey, speaking of pie, why didn't I get any?


grrrr... why does it keep squishing through my finger on it's way to my mouth



What! I only got a little on my face... Give me a break it was the first time I've fed myself! :)

LOOK GUYS, NO HANDS


MODEL SHOT!




Me, Dad and some stranger who wanted his picture taken with me!



Me and the family unit during a visit to the pyramids of Giza.
Check me out! This was a couple of weeks before christmas but I like to get a jump on the holidays!



Family feel'n festive... haha say that five times fast



Pretty cool pic!


HAVING LUNCH AT LUCIELLE'S
COME ON MOM... I'M HUNGRY HOW MUCH LONGER IS THE WAIT?
YUMMM, MASHED POTATOES


I THINK I CAN FIT A LITTLE MORE IN


MOM, I THINK I HAVE SOME ON MY FACE





CLEAN UP TIME, NOTHING LIKE A GOOD PACIFIER AFTER LUNCH















No comments:

Post a Comment